Gaming Hello I'm Odenrein

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Hello everybody Odenrein here I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself to the freedom family and tell you all a little bit about myself

I'm a true blue Aussie yes I know Australia where we wrestle giant spiders and fight kangaroos. I love gaming. My favourite games ATM are Overwatch,CS:GO and Rainbow Six Siege. I also love to play rugby union and mess around in Photoshop.

Now a bit about my channel.

On my channel I will mainly be focusing on gaming and sometimes venture off into the realms of tv and movies. I will be uploading live commentaries with friends and gameplay walkthroughs, reviews guides and anything else you can think of I hope you come check out my channel and until then see you later

P.S. In Australia we call shrimps prawns so technically the "classic Aussie saying" should be put another prawn on the barbie.

P.P.S. Yes in Australia pretty much everyone says gday mate

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello and welcome to the Forums! I've seen you around in chat a lot already and really think you can be a very nice Member of the Community! There's also a few other Australian people on here so you're not alone! ΃

Hope to see you around as much as I have seen you in the future!

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
Hey! Welcome to the Forum and the Freedom Family! Everyone is very friendly here! Ask any question and we will help you with it! I am a gamer too! I enjoy playing video game as much as you do!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello everybody Odenrein here I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself to the freedom family and tell you all a little bit about myself

I'm a true blue Aussie yes I know Australia where we wrestle giant spiders and fight kangaroos. I love gaming. My favourite games ATM are Overwatch,CS:GO and Rainbow Six Siege. I also love to play rugby union and mess around in Photoshop.

On my channel I will mainly be focusing on gaming and sometimes venture off into the realms of tv and movies. I will be uploading live commentaries with friends and gameplay walkthroughs, reviews guides and anything else you can think of I hope you come check out my channel and until then see you later

P.S. In Australia we call shrimps prawns so technically the "classic Aussie saying" should be put another prawn on the barbie.

Well gday mate to you :) , It's always nice seeing a new member to the forums and its wonderful to see all the different parts of the world we all call home. I always thought about visiting Australia one day but am rather put off by the idea of spiders, and kinda dismayed it was, at one point, a British penal colony.

I did actually know about the shrimp / pawn thing from NCIS - not sure if anyone else watches that series but they covered it in one episode when Tony DiNozzo is talking to two Australian ladies (or would that be sheila's, I'm not too sure about that ??) and he offers that up, before getting the classic Gibbs headslap in return.

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Well gday mate to you :) , It's always nice seeing a new member to the forums and its wonderful to see all the different parts of the world we all call home. I always thought about visiting Australia one day but am rather put off by the idea of spiders, and kinda dismayed it was, at one point, a British penal colony.

I did actually know about the shrimp / pawn thing from NCIS - not sure if anyone else watches that series but they covered it in one episode when Tony DiNozzo is talking to two Australian ladies (or would that be sheila's, I'm not too sure about that ??) and he offers that up, before getting the classic Gibbs headslap in return.
Haha yeah it is a great place to live and the beaches are great (not as good in Melbourne)

And thanks for welcoming me

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! :D Nice intro there! I have to agree to the photoshop part lol....it's soo fun! :D