Gaming Hello I'm new to YouTube

matthew niedrist

New User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my name is Matt. I'm 26 and from PA. Me and my friend started a You Tube channel called PoppycockGamers. We started the channel because we thought it be fun and it is. We do lets plays and upload videos everyday. We are currently playing Zelda Ocarina of Time and Silent Hill. The first 13 episodes of Zelda and 11 episodes of Silent Hill aren't that good because of the audio but the rest are better now. Please check it out!

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Heya Matt, what inspired you both to make let's plays? It's nice that you're wanting to be consistent every day. That's a bummer about the audio, what happened with it? Side note, asking people to subscribe isn't applicable here, since we're more interested in getting to network with you ^^

I linked you an additional post below. There's a template that helps you with posting on the freedom forums, especially for your introduction post. We'd love to learn more about you both :p

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

matthew niedrist

New User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
Heya Matt, what inspired you both to make let's plays? It's nice that you're wanting to be consistent every day. That's a bummer about the audio, what happened with it? Side note, asking people to subscribe isn't applicable here, since we're more interested in getting to network with you ^^

I linked you an additional post below. There's a template that helps you with posting on the freedom forums, especially for your introduction post. We'd love to learn more about you both :p

We just had a lot of time on our hands and we thought this would be a good way to spend that time, as for the audio, his microphone wasn't recording but then we figured it out. Also thanks for the side note I fixed it!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

I'm glad to hear you enjoying making videos !

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Hello, my name is Matt. I'm 26 and from PA. Me and my friend started a You Tube channel called PoppycockGamers. We started the channel because we thought it be fun and it is. We do lets plays and upload videos everyday. We are currently playing Zelda Ocarina of Time and Silent Hill. The first 13 episodes of Zelda and 11 episodes of Silent Hill aren't that good because of the audio but the rest are better now. Please check it out!
Welcome to the freedom family Matt! I like the idea of doing videos with your friend, sounds like you guys have a lot of fun :)
If you want to avoid posting links left and right, you can add a subscribe button to your signature, that way we can find your channel more easily :) just check this thread: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/

matthew niedrist

New User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube