Gaming Hello. I'm new here

CronoSnow

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2016
YouTube
CronoSnow
Hello! My name is CronoSnow or Crono for short.
I'm from the Philippines
I found Freedom! when I ran into a video called "Top 5 Youtube Networks For Small Youtubers" during the time when I didn't knew what a Youtube Network was.
I decided to join the forums 4 weeks after I joined Freedom! after it was suggested by the CEO of Freedom!, George, on one of his videos.
My only hobbies are hanging out with my friends and family and playing video games.
I started Youtube because I want to meet people from all over the world who also likes video games.
My biggest dream is to graduate from school and make lots of friends on Youtube.
On my channel, as of right now, I do "Let's Play" videos especially Indie Games. In the near future, I am planning on doing other video game related formats like "Top 10 Awesome Video Games You Haven't Heard Of" and stuff like that but gameplay videos are all I can do for now
I upload once a week and I also stream every weekend (Philippine Time) or every friday night (American Time)
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I can make new friends.

Reactions: AFKPlays

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome aboard! My name is Ferny and id like to gladly welcome you to the forums! Hopefully you can accomplish that dream! Anyways im gonna check out your channel right now so ill BRB! Anyways good luck and enjoy yourself! From a friend :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello! My name is CronoSnow or Crono for short.
I'm from the Philippines
I found Freedom! when I ran into a video called "Top 5 Youtube Networks For Small Youtubers" during the time when I didn't knew what a Youtube Network was.
I decided to join the forums 4 weeks after I joined Freedom! after it was suggested by the CEO of Freedom!, George, on one of his videos.
My only hobbies are hanging out with my friends and family and playing video games.
I started Youtube because I want to meet people from all over the world who also likes video games.
My biggest dream is to graduate from school and make lots of friends on Youtube.
On my channel, as of right now, I do "Let's Play" videos especially Indie Games. In the near future, I am planning on doing other video game related formats like "Top 10 Awesome Video Games You Haven't Heard Of" and stuff like that but gameplay videos are all I can do for now
I upload once a week and I also stream every weekend (Philippine Time) or every friday night (American Time)
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I can make new friends.
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I LOVE INDIE GAMES, THEY HAVE EPIC STORY RIGHT? I checked your channel great job on Undertale commentary, it's seriously entertaining, OMG, it's quite rare to see an indie lover these days, subbed and looking forward for more....Friends? :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡