Community Hello, I'm Milkbox. Community Team Manager.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, I'm Milkbox. I thought I'd make an update here to introduce myself to everyone. Whilst I have made a introduction about my channel, this is a little different.

If you've heard of the community team, then you might have heard of me, as I am one of the current managers of it.

Now we are working with Support and Social media, and there's more coming still. This is all to benefit you, and the Freedom! family as a whole.

Personally, I'll be assisting Freedom! with their Facebook page and group. Maybe I will see you there? If you haven't already liked or joined our group, then why not?

I am also working to be certified by YouTube for audience growth. What this means is, I can pass on that knowledge and help people like you on the right path. This could be advising you on proper strategies, for example. I think it would be great to help everyone here out in some way, so stay tuned.

The Freedom community team MAY start passing out Freedom T-shirts to cool people in the community. Maybe you will catch our eye?

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Well hello there! It sounds like you've been very busy assisting with Freedom and helping improve the community! I hope to talk to you sometime soon, and want to thank you for helping our beautiful network :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, I'm Milkbox. I thought I'd make an update here to introduce myself to everyone. Whilst I have made a introduction about my channel, this is a little different.

If you've heard of the community team, then you might have heard of me, as I am one of the current managers of it.

Now we are working with Support and Social media, and there's more coming still. This is all to benefit you, and the Freedom! family as a whole.

Personally, I'll be assisting Freedom! with their Facebook page and group. Maybe I will see you there? If you haven't already liked or joined our group, then why not?

I am also working to be certified by YouTube for audience growth. What this means is, I can pass on that knowledge and help people like you on the right path. This could be advising you on proper strategies, for example. I think it would be great to help everyone here out in some way, so stay tuned.

The Freedom community team MAY start passing out Freedom T-shirts to cool people in the community. Maybe you will catch our eye?
Hello Milkbox, how did you come up with your name? I don't look around for the community team too often, but welcome again super! That's nice that you're helping out freedom. I haven't thought about going to their facebook before.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Milkbox, how did you come up with your name? I don't look around for the community team too often, but welcome again super! That's nice that you're helping out freedom. I haven't thought about going to their facebook before.
I was playing a video game with a friend, and my name was MILK. I died and he yelled out my name. Kinda funny, really.