Entertainment Hello! I'm Loz and I like creativit

SeriouslyBones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! My name is Lauren, though I much rather Loz. I'm afraid I am not too much of a fan of my real name. I go by the name of SeriouslyBones for my 'Alias'. A short version of the story behind my chosen name - I became a fan of Star Trek the original series. And soon my favourite character became Dr McCoy aka 'Bones'. With a whitty comment along the line I created SeriouslyBones. Bit of a weird one, but it stuck to me and I love that.

So a bit of information about me that I'd love to share :).

I am 22 years old, from Portsmouth UK. I studied many subjects through school and college but due to health reasons I knew my future career wasn't going to happen. But luckily for me, I had a back up. Firstly it started when I was in year 4 being told I'd never get my GCSE English not even a G. So in 2004 I started writing a novel to myself. Many people read it, such as a yogscast member before they became known within the group. I thoroughly enjoyed writing and through time I knew one day I wanted to publish a book. I still write now, and have offers for an old novel I wrote a few years ago but decided to turn it down. I then looked at what I wanted to do with my future, what I wanted to achieve, and in December 2014, the idea came to me. I wanted to share my creativity, inspiration and motivation with people. I wanted to do Youtube. It all started with an idea of a bucket list challenge and thats what started me off, thats what I am today.

I learnt about Freedom through a Youtuber who I follow and looked into it. The thought of being able to get paid, and more for sharing my ideas was incredible. Maybe would even give me the chance of making it a full time job? Who knows what could happen.

I like to take photographs and create short movies of my Bucket List Challenge that I set myself as a personal goal. It keeps me inspired and motivated to do more with my creativty instead of letting my ideas just float away. On a side I also create custom Funko pop characters to which I managed to give to Captain Sparklez at minecon and was a huge inspiration and achievement that I had completed.

I find that my dream now, is to be able to sustain myself on doing Youtube as a full time job, creating content with my ideas, inspirations and more for people to enjoy. To watch me push myself past my limits doing challenges that scare me beyond imaginations. With this, I created my channel which shares my unboxing videos which I enjoy seeing creative items put together as a surprise, along side vlogs and short movies of my bucket list challenges. I like to be advertureous with my channel, and I hope people just see it as my way of being creative, to get my ideas finally out of my mind and into a piece of work. I hope to start uploading at least one video a week in the next month, with the hopes of one bucket list challenge each month, depending on costs. I hope to meet people to talk to, engage in futue projects, to collab and have a laugh. Because that's all I've seen so far in this community, and I can't wait to join it.

So a big thank you Freedom for letting me join your network, I hope to make you proud with my creativity.

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Wow, what an introduction! Welcome to the Freedom! family. Hope you enjoy it here :D! If you want a channel review or a specific video reviewed, feel free to PM me! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Hey Loz , Welcome to the Freedom Family !

I'm from the UK to , A place called Norwich I think I'm about 2-3 hours away ! I really like that even know you got told you wouldn't get a G in English or do well , you did not let it stop you and DAM right you shouldn't ! I Love how you write novels to and I would love to read one ! (y) (Y)

who was the Youtuber ? Ziovo ? :rolleyes:

How long have you been taking Photograpghs ? I would love to see some as well ! I love Photos of just the beauty of the world myself because it has a lot to show and offer :D

Best of luck !

SeriouslyBones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey Loz , Welcome to the Freedom Family !

I'm from the UK to , A place called Norwich I think I'm about 2-3 hours away ! I really like that even know you got told you wouldn't get a G in English or do well , you did not let it stop you and DAM right you shouldn't ! I Love how you write novels to and I would love to read one ! (y) (Y)

who was the Youtuber ? Ziovo ? :rolleyes:

How long have you been taking Photograpghs ? I would love to see some as well ! I love Photos of just the beauty of the world myself because it has a lot to show and offer :D

Best of luck !
The youtuber was Martyn Littlewood :) I use to DJ with him before he did youtube which was a lovely experience.
I've been taking photographs for approximately 5 years+. I enjoy taking pictures of many things from stones, to self portraits, to just wild life beauty. It's good fun to do. I hope to take more in the future and share them with everybody :)

Thank you for the welcomes :) It's ovely to get such a warming welcome from everyone

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
The youtuber was Martyn Littlewood :) I use to DJ with him before he did youtube which was a lovely experience.
I've been taking photographs for approximately 5 years+. I enjoy taking pictures of many things from stones, to self portraits, to just wild life beauty. It's good fun to do. I hope to take more in the future and share them with everybody :)

Thank you for the welcomes :) It's ovely to get such a warming welcome from everyone

Man being a Dj would be sick ! Man 5 years on taking photo I bet you have some great ones ! Your welcome and have a great day !

ThatNerdWithTheHair

Freedom! Member
Nice intro, Loz! (and nice nickname, too!) I like the sound of your channel! The idea of recording your experiences going through your bucket list sounds so fun! The act of pushing yourself to do something you didn't think you could do or never thought you would do is something I've always wanted to live by. It's awesome to see that you're actually doing that!

SeriouslyBones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thank you everyone! Can't ait to learn so much more about people here at Freedom!

Nice intro, Loz! (and nice nickname, too!) I like the sound of your channel! The idea of recording your experiences going through your bucket list sounds so fun! The act of pushing yourself to do something you didn't think you could do or never thought you would do is something I've always wanted to live by. It's awesome to see that you're actually doing that!
The main reason to my bucket list challenge was back in 2014 I had a respiratory arrest on my way back from a holiday due to my medical condition and underlying symptoms. It scared me and I decided to do more, so I started working hard as a carer. In December 2014, I had another episode whilst at work and mixed with an overdose by a paramedic it lead to a longer respiratory arrest. 30 minutes of me not breathing. Because of this I had an outter body experience and it made me realise how short life is. And how much I really need to make something of my life. And with that and lots of thinking I came up with the idea of the bucket list challenge but backwards to the usual. Instead of things to do before I die, its creating and living more moments in my life. Knowing that I have created achievements that I may have not necessarily of done before.