Godify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias:Godify
Where are you from? Utah, United States of America
How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? Well a couple years ago I started a youtube channel and I was looking for a good company to partner with and I found Freedom
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to find some channels to watch some sick videos and to tell you who I am
What are your hobbies?: I love soccer and love playing video games
What is your favorite food? Chinese is the best food ever!
Why did you start YouTube? I thought it would be fun, also it helps me get distracted on my bad anxiety attacks
What is your biggest dream? To own a GTR (Red)
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel!
How frequently do you upload?: Once or twice a week. I'm going to try to livestream every night!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
How did you find Freedom!? Well a couple years ago I started a youtube channel and I was looking for a good company to partner with and I found Freedom
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to find some channels to watch some sick videos and to tell you who I am
Why did you start YouTube? I thought it would be fun, also it helps me get distracted on my bad anxiety attacks
How frequently do you upload?: Once or twice a week. I'm going to try to livestream every night!
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, Wanted to find sick channels eh? ok ok *ahem* volunteering, ANYWAY, I checked your channel, neat COD videos and no problem on thumbnails whatsoever, I subbed bro, keep up the great work, live streaming every night? That is dope!

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hello welcome to Freedom! I checked out your video and i noticed you play COD and own a playstation :eek: anyways if you ever wanna collab just hit me up cause im planning to start collabing on my channel. Good luck and have fun bro! (y) (Y)

Godify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello welcome to Freedom! I checked out your video and i noticed you play COD and own a playstation :eek: anyways if you ever wanna collab just hit me up cause im planning to start collabing on my channel. Good luck and have fun bro! (y) (Y)
Thanks you too! I DM you btw!

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
I just want to say welcome to Freedom my friend :). It's awesome that you want to own a GTR, but trust me you'll get it. Always remember to stay focused on your goals, and don't let no one ever stop you, or become your barrier :). Well welcome and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

Godify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
I just want to say welcome to Freedom my friend :). It's awesome that you want to own a GTR, but trust me you'll get it. Always remember to stay focused on your goals, and don't let no one ever stop you, or become your barrier :). Well welcome and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!
Thanks so much!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Your biggest dream to own a Red GTR, now that is indeed something to look forward too!

You mention your a gaming channel but what are some of the games you play and on wich platform? :)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

Godify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Your biggest dream to own a Red GTR, now that is indeed something to look forward too!

You mention your a gaming channel but what are some of the games you play and on wich platform? :)
I play COD, Rocket League, and GTA V. On the Playstation 4!

Godify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡
Thank you so much