Gaming Hello I'm Freekless :)

Freekless

New User
Apr 4, 2016
Hello, The Freedom Forums I would love to introduce myself :) I have posted some videos back in 2013 just random little videos but now I am starting my YouTube Channel back up and I already have a series going on my channel called Black Ops 3 GameBattles w/SaltandPeppar and will have many more great series coming up with Need for Speed, Madden 16, UFC 2 Soon and a lot of Call of Duty. Make sure you stop by the channel.

Type in on YouTube: XxPickleKangxX and please leave feedback and leave a like and subscribe if you like the videos

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, The Freedom Forums I would love to introduce myself :) I have posted some videos back in 2013 just random little videos but now I am starting my YouTube Channel back up and I already have a series going on my channel called Black Ops 3 GameBattles w/SaltandPeppar and will have many more great series coming up with Need for Speed, Madden 16, UFC 2 Soon and a lot of Call of Duty. Make sure you stop by the channel.

Type in on YouTube: XxPickleKangxX and please leave feedback and leave a like and subscribe if you like the videos
Nice to see you for the first time Freekless ^^ What got you interested in joining freedom? It sounds like you have a decent lime-up of videos to do, how do you stand out over all the other competition?