Gaming Hello I'm Final!

Finalfantasy33x

New User
Feb 27, 2016
Hello there!
My name is Finalfantasy33x aka Final
I make tons of Final Fantasy videos mostly news, let's plays, top 5s and much more! I got over 1000 videos of Final Fantasy on my channel (You can see how much I love Final Fantasy) and been doing it for almost 4 years now! I've been with Freedom for two years now and I got to say what a great network it really is :)
I don't know a lot of Final Fantasy Youtubers out there so if you are one please hit me up and maybe we can do a video together! Thank you so much and keep making those videos!

www.youtube.com/user/finalfantasy33x

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello there!
My name is Finalfantasy33x aka Final
I make tons of Final Fantasy videos mostly news, let's plays, top 5s and much more! I got over 1000 videos of Final Fantasy on my channel (You can see how much I love Final Fantasy) and been doing it for almost 4 years now! I've been with Freedom for two years now and I got to say what a great network it really is :)
I don't know a lot of Final Fantasy Youtubers out there so if you are one please hit me up and maybe we can do a video together! Thank you so much and keep making those videos!

www.youtube.com/user/finalfantasy33x
Welcome to the community!
I looked at your channel and it is pretty sweet! Audio is on point, thumbnails are awesome (Definitely the ones with Yuna in them), and you seem to love it! Keep it up!

It is nice to meet you