Community Hello, Im Dav!

davdav45

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
Thedavdav45
Hello Freedom, I am 15 years old who makes YouTube videos on the game Minecraft, I also do many other types of videos such as, Tutorials, Reviews, and many other things, I recently started to have some family problems that ended up making me be on less witch ended up making me stop YouTube for about 1 month, Every since about I week a ago I was back on and making videos. I am going to start to try to make a video every other day from now. I am not new to Freedom but I am new to the forums. I hope to make some new friends on here and help smaller channels grow as well!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom, I am 15 years old who makes YouTube videos on the game Minecraft, I also do many other types of videos such as, Tutorials, Reviews, and many other things, I recently started to have some family problems that ended up making me be on less witch ended up making me stop YouTube for about 1 month, Every since about I week a ago I was back on and making videos. I am going to start to try to make a video every other day from now. I am not new to Freedom but I am new to the forums. I hope to make some new friends on here and help smaller channels grow as well!
Hello Dav, what got you interested in making videos on Minecraft? What got you encouraged for doing tutorials? They can end up very benefitiual if you cover the right topic. I hope that you're feeling better about the break, and you can meet some additional friends here as well!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! I'd recommend looking to the collaborate section if you'd like to work with someone. Minecraft is always better (in my opinion) with a group of people. I hope you've enjoyed Freedom so far!

davdav45

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
Thedavdav45
Hello Dav, what got you interested in making videos on Minecraft? What got you encouraged for doing tutorials? They can end up very benefitiual if you cover the right topic. I hope that you're feeling better about the break, and you can meet some additional friends here as well!
Thank you, It means a lot :)

Welcome to the forums! I'd recommend looking to the collaborate section if you'd like to work with someone. Minecraft is always better (in my opinion) with a group of people. I hope you've enjoyed Freedom so far!
Thank you, and I will check that out!

Reactions: Goped Fred

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I like your profile picture! I thinks its unique how you put the ocean as the back round. :)

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hey man welcome to freedom! New friends are always great! Different type of content is great too. Well best of luck and have fun!

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
welcome bro