• FPS

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Craze Rage

New User
Jan 29, 2017
Hello my name is Craze Rage or Ryan. I am a CSGO and horror game youtuber. I used to post call of duty videos but after playing for so long I felt bored and just didnt really like playing anymore. So a friend got me into csgo and I really got into it. I always struggle ranking though because I screw around most of the time lol. ANYWAY............. I am 18 years young still in highschool. I have been working since I was 16 and bought my first car 6 months after my 16th birthday for 4k and yes I raised all the money myself. Outside of work and school I normally stay home and plan on what I'm going to record next, most of the time its CSGO videos but another friend recently asked me to play horror games a little so I am now dabbling in Until Dawn, I gotta say the game is great and really fun! Well I think that's enough about me LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!

Reactions: AFKPlays and morbid
D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there @Craze Rage!
I hope ya enjoy your time here on the freedom forums, and with the freedom community!

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Hii there and welcome to Freedom community! I am glad you decided to join us and i hope you will grow your channel! ;)

morbid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Arkansas
YouTube
morbidXD
Hello my name is Craze Rage or Ryan. I am a CSGO and horror game youtuber. I used to post call of duty videos but after playing for so long I felt bored and just didnt really like playing anymore. So a friend got me into csgo and I really got into it. I always struggle ranking though because I screw around most of the time lol. ANYWAY............. I am 18 years young still in highschool. I have been working since I was 16 and bought my first car 6 months after my 16th birthday for 4k and yes I raised all the money myself. Outside of work and school I normally stay home and plan on what I'm going to record next, most of the time its CSGO videos but another friend recently asked me to play horror games a little so I am now dabbling in Until Dawn, I gotta say the game is great and really fun! Well I think that's enough about me LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!
Hey, whats going on fellow newbie.
I have CS:GO, haven't really played it much, I don't like playing games by myself that much.
I also have Until Dawn(I believe)
My favorite Steam game so far is H1Z1 but also, I would like more people to play with lol.
I'm 33 (old, I know) and I am a disabled veteran that's currently in college.
Congrats on buying your first car and not letting your parents buy it.. Shows real maturity.
Enjoy Freedom