Gaming Hello! I'm Becoolbro.

becoolbroalt

New User
Jan 12, 2017
Texas
YouTube
becoolbroalt
Hello Freedom! community, I'm Becoolbro...well that's my username. My real name is Zach. I'm from Texas which is in the U.S.A. and I live in a tiny town so it's pretty boring. I'm 14 about to turn 15 next week. I found Freedom! myself trying to find a decent and friendly network to join. I joined the forums recently because I like to be active with the community. My hobbies are gaming,listening to various types of music, and literally doing math because I'm a nerd. My favorite food is pizza. I started YouTube because I wanted to combine the humor of OfficialDuckStudios and Idubbbz into the gaming genre. My biggest dream is to just not give up on my channel like I've done so many times in the past. I run a gaming channel. I try to frequently upload.

Reactions: AFKPlays

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Sup Zach, and welcome to Freedom! I hear ya on math. When I was working in IT, I used to put on true scary stories readers on youtube and do nothing but kenken when I had downtime. Any particular game genres you tend to drift toward?

optimizedstudios

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015
Hey, nice channel im with a skype group that does games just of your type add me optimized.studios if you wanna join

My YT is cam's life but names gonna change soon lol

becoolbroalt

New User
Jan 12, 2017
Texas
YouTube
becoolbroalt
Sup Zach, and welcome to Freedom! I hear ya on math. When I was working in IT, I used to put on true scary stories readers on youtube and do nothing but kenken when I had downtime. Any particular game genres you tend to drift toward?
I usually play Survival and Horror type games but every now and then I play a kid game named Roblox because I used to play it all the time when I was younger and I guess it just hasn't ever left me.[DOUBLEPOST=1484265266][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, nice channel im with a skype group that does games just of your type add me optimized.studios if you wanna join

My YT is cam's life but names gonna change soon lol
I would like to but sadly I can't because my internet isn't very good at anything other than uploading so I can't really play online games at all. Sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1484265285][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks mate :).[DOUBLEPOST=1484265313][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to freedom!
I wish you all the best with your channel, and I hope you enjoy what your doing.
I also, look forward to seeing you around the forum :D
Thanks friend. Btw I love your hair. :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello Freedom! community, I'm Becoolbro...well that's my username. My real name is Zach. I'm from Texas which is in the U.S.A. and I live in a tiny town so it's pretty boring. I'm 14 about to turn 15 next week. I found Freedom! myself trying to find a decent and friendly network to join. I joined the forums recently because I like to be active with the community. My hobbies are gaming,listening to various types of music, and literally doing math because I'm a nerd. My favorite food is pizza. I started YouTube because I wanted to combine the humor of OfficialDuckStudios and Idubbbz into the gaming genre. My biggest dream is to just not give up on my channel like I've done so many times in the past. I run a gaming channel. I try to frequently upload.
Yes man! Never give up! My motto too! Welcome to Freedom! So many people with a favorite being pizza! XD