Gaming Hello, I'm Atonify!

atonify

New User
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello! I have recently started to get into the swing of YouTube and so far it has been fun! I have a few friends that help me in my videos, to make it more entertaining... at times haha.

My channel will mainly consist of series I would like to do or any games I find interesting and that I can play. Not much right now, but hopefully better games in the future with series for them :D;)(y) (Y)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello! I have recently started to get into the swing of YouTube and so far it has been fun! I have a few friends that help me in my videos, to make it more entertaining... at times haha.

My channel will mainly consist of series I would like to do or any games I find interesting and that I can play. Not much right now, but hopefully better games in the future with series for them :D;)(y) (Y)
Hello Atonify, how long have you been doing youtube for? Having friends tend to make the experience go more smoothly. What kind of videos are you making, are they mainly let's plays?

Last note, have you looked on the sticky threads for freedom? I linked you a post that helps you reach out to others easier. People love to relate to others on freedom. and using the template works best ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

atonify

New User
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello :)
I started my account a few months ago- then uploaded and my videos were absolutely horrific. So when I made some I actually liked, I deleted the videos I hated with a passion. I just got back into it a few days ago, and when I am not busy with school work I try to make videos to the best of my abilities. Sure my commentary isn't great, but I am trying to improve for the future.
My lets plays are simplistic games. Minecraft, Paladins, Who's Your Daddy, etc haha. More games to come (hopefully!) and better commentary.
As well as things other than let's plays to make my channel more fun to watch.
Thank you for commenting as well :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello :)
I started my account a few months ago- then uploaded and my videos were absolutely horrific. So when I made some I actually liked, I deleted the videos I hated with a passion. I just got back into it a few days ago, and when I am not busy with school work I try to make videos to the best of my abilities. Sure my commentary isn't great, but I am trying to improve for the future.
My lets plays are simplistic games. Minecraft, Paladins, Who's Your Daddy, etc haha. More games to come (hopefully!) and better commentary.
As well as things other than let's plays to make my channel more fun to watch.
Thank you for commenting as well :)
People are amazed how different their videos can be in only a few months time, heh. I deleted my first two batch of videos, and kept my third up as a reminder to not give up. I hope that you're able to improve nicely for the future.

Reactions: atonify and Machi

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Heeeeeey buddy~

First welcome here!!! I really hope you will make a lot of friends and have a looot of fun ^___^ it's importaant to feel good. Here, a cookie for you.

I would love to check your channel!! hehe be careful, I comment A LOT :B

Reactions: atonify