Entertainment Hello Im Adrian

adrianbarajas

New User
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey there, I'm Adrian! I am new to the world of youtube with 100 subscribers currently. I love entertaining people and just making people laugh. You can call me the type of class clown guy. I am looking forward to collaborations. I am from Washington and I am 14 years old. I am going to Highschool next year (freshman), and I am super nervous!

Bye!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Welcome to the Freedom forums Adrian! You have come to the right place if you are looking to work with some other like minded Youtubers, be sure to check out the collaboration section. Good luck with high school also, make sure you work hard but also have some fun while you are at it ;)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey there, I'm Adrian! I am new to the world of youtube with 100 subscribers currently. I love entertaining people and just making people laugh. You can call me the type of class clown guy. I am looking forward to collaborations. I am from Washington and I am 14 years old. I am going to Highschool next year (freshman), and I am super nervous!

Bye!

Welcome to the family Class Clown :), What you like to do in your videos?

U

User.123120

Bye!

Welcome to the forums buddy! I hope you enjoy your stay! :D