Entertainment Hello, I'm a Youtuber who goes by the name of Qball

Qball

New User
Feb 27, 2017
YouTube
RizeoftheSummon
Hello, I'm a youtuber who is currently creating reaction videos as well as gameplay videos, on a consistent basis. Check out my channel make sure to hit that like and subscribe button. Help me reach 200 subscribers, would greatly appreciate it. I will make sure to be active on these forums as well, providing feedback and comments to other youtubers as well. Looking forward to meeting new friends and collaborating as well.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello, I'm a youtuber who is currently creating reaction videos as well as gameplay videos, on a consistent basis. Check out my channel make sure to hit that like and subscribe button. Help me reach 200 subscribers, would greatly appreciate it. I will make sure to be active on these forums as well, providing feedback and comments to other youtubers as well. Looking forward to meeting new friends and collaborating as well.
Hey Qball and welcome to the Freedom! Forums. We'd love to find out more about you than just you wanting to earn Subscribers as that really just will earn you inactive Subscriers instead of active ones watching your videos. Instead, tell us about some other stuff and we may check out your channel because we're interested in it. If you want an example for what you can tell us you may use this template:

Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

I hope to see more of you on the Forums! ;) Be sure to read the Forum Rules located HERE and if you have any questions you may ask us HERE or join the chatroom HERE!