Gaming Hello ! I'm a novice trying to get some fame. . . . hehe

TheCrisR10

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2016
Venezuela
YouTube
TheCrisR10
Hey ! I'm Andres. I'm from Venezuela and I have 18 years old. I like Soccer and beautiful walks on the beach, I'm a new "YouTuber", and I run a super duper Gaming channel without copyright (bad joke).

My plan on youtube is to upload a lot of variety than Clash Royale which is the main game on my channel, I'm trying my best to upload at least 1 video a week, over the time i'll be more active of course !

It's only once a week right now because of the environment in my household, It is not easy to have a good material when my dog is barking or someone is talking, but i do all i can do hehe.

I would really appreciate If you could visit my channel, give me a like or a dislike in a video you've seen. . . .(preferably a like hahaha), you can subscribe too and of course give me some advice will help to improve my channel !
Mmm i think thats all !

Thanks and sorry for my bad english, im not a pro hahaha!

I forgot to say it but all my content is on Spanish. . .!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Andres , Welcome to the community :)

How is the Clash Royale going so far ? do you play any other games ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Thanks for reply !
Yep I play some clash of clans but not too much, i have a main clash royale acc Level 7, and on PS3 some fifa, cod, etc. . .

Ah sweet , Sounds amazing ! I do love some fifa from time to time !

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

TheCrisR10

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2016
Venezuela
YouTube
TheCrisR10
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

Thanksss ! you have a lot of content in your channel i see the potential on you hahaha. BTW you have a lot of energy in your videos i like that and first time i see Torchlight seems a good rpg.