Request Hello i would like a full channel and video review.

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Hello everyone i am killakestrel(Kyle),

I run a small youtube channel called This Gamers Way,

i'm finding it hard to grow ( i already know part of it was due to me being lax in posting over a few months of late)
what i would like from anyone is some feedback on my content and my channel it's self to see if there is anyway i can improve it or make it more apealing for my viewrs and subscriber base.

when you look at my videos please let me know about how the sound ans picture quality is and if there could be new way to edit to make them stand out more.

Thank you and i cant wait to hear your feed back.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRXBjffcMJ_0fOBY1vbe-OQ

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Your emblem and banner match real well!
After watching your channel trailer I can see that TGW stands for your name (This gamers way) Nothing wrong with that but I feel that maybe the big TGW on your banner, could be replaced with your actual channel name or even underneath the big TGW you could have your name spelled out in smaller letters.
Your channel trailer does a very good job at introducing your channel as well as explains to new viewers what they can expect! The introduction on it however should be removed and be started of with the HEY GUYS!! ... This will grab the attention of the viewer straight away.
Your channel page is laid out well! You have plenty of content on show!
Also I can see you are hiding your subscriber count! Sneaky sneaky!
Also if you mess up your videos commentary, don't worry about it! You can remove it and replace it with a new version during the editing process! I normally use the built in sound recorder on my desktop.
Your thumbnails look good! Just be careful on putting the same colors on top of each other.
Other than that, you are very entertaining! and I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Your emblem and banner match real well!
After watching your channel trailer I can see that TGW stands for your name (This gamers way) Nothing wrong with that but I feel that maybe the big TGW on your banner, could be replaced with your actual channel name or even underneath the big TGW you could have your name spelled out in smaller letters.
Your channel trailer does a very good job at introducing your channel as well as explains to new viewers what they can expect! The introduction on it however should be removed and be started of with the HEY GUYS!! ... This will grab the attention of the viewer straight away.
Your channel page is laid out well! You have plenty of content on show!
Also I can see you are hiding your subscriber count! Sneaky sneaky!
Also if you mess up your videos commentary, don't worry about it! You can remove it and replace it with a new version during the editing process! I normally use the built in sound recorder on my desktop.
Your thumbnails look good! Just be careful on putting the same colors on top of each other.
Other than that, you are very entertaining! and I wish you the best of luck!
wow thanks for the great review mate i really appreciate the time you have taken to look at my channel. im glad you like it i have only just done all those edits lol good to know that people like them