Community Hello I am!

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Currently I have been playing overwatch. I mostly play what I find interesting. I love the Pokémon games and cod zombies (I enjoy the effort they put into that part of the CoD games) or even battleborn with my one friend. I have started a bloodborne series with a couple of friends. And I've been playing through FF7.
Nice! I'm currently playing Overwatch too! Been doing some Division and Destiny too. Also dabbled in some 'hot topic' stuff :) my most current playthrough (well, it's my only playthrough at the moment) is FFX :) absolutely ove FF, can't wait for the new release in September!

Nice! I'm currently playing Overwatch too! Been doing some Division and Destiny too. Also dabbled in some 'hot topic' stuff :) my most current playthrough (well, it's my only playthrough at the moment) is FFX :) absolutely ove FF, can't wait for the new release in September!
nice! I really enjoy FF in general, 13 was my first and for some reason my favorite. I'm sad that the division is filled with hackers at the moment and a ton of bugs. I wish Ubisoft would fix them, but they just send out ban hammers if anyone attempts to do any glitch or even hack. Which I think they should just shut down the game for a week and fix the problems.

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
nice! I really enjoy FF in general, 13 was my first and for some reason my favorite. I'm sad that the division is filled with hackers at the moment and a ton of bugs. I wish Ubisoft would fix them, but they just send out ban hammers if anyone attempts to do any glitch or even hack. Which I think they should just shut down the game for a week and fix the problems.
Don't get me wrong, when the division came out, I absolutely loved it! Played it non-stop! But now, like you said, with all the cheats, glitches etc. I just don't want to really play it anymore... Which is quite sad really. I agree with you man, just close it down, fix the problems, open it back up again :) simple!

Don't get me wrong, when the division came out, I absolutely loved it! Played it non-stop! But now, like you said, with all the cheats, glitches etc. I just don't want to really play it anymore... Which is quite sad really. I agree with you man, just close it down, fix the problems, open it back up again :) simple!
Thank you! I didn't get to do late game stuff because by the time I got back into it the bugs and glitches where there.