Community Hello I am!

Hello everyone! I'm CarelessSpore I have been on YouTube for quite a while and would love to start to really grow my channel! If anyone out there wouldn't mind me a spotlight or even want to to collaborate then let me know! You may message me on Twitter (same as my own YouTube name) or on YouTube it's self! Thanks for your time
-CarelessSpore

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone! I'm CarelessSpore I have been on YouTube for quite a while and would love to start to really grow my channel! If anyone out there wouldn't mind me a spotlight or even want to to collaborate then let me know! You may message me on Twitter (same as my own YouTube name) or on YouTube it's self! Thanks for your time
-CarelessSpore

Welcome to the family CarelessSpore, and if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Hii,

Welcome to freedom! Enjoy :)

Here’s how you can add your subscribe button ::

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/
Thank you! Just added it!
CarelessSpore, I have some tips to grow your YouTube channel. Stay active on social media and on forums like Freedom!. Let more people know with what you are doing and Call-to-action. I'm trying to make a good outro to hopefully let the viewers will watch also my other videos. Also make sure to upload in 720P HD or higher quality and do a nice commentary. (Sorry for my bad English)
Thank you for the tips! I always try and upload in at least 720. I've been trying to get 60 FPS as well because I do have an elgato HD60. My computer's processor is slow thus meaning I need to upgrade it. Which will not be a problem. I try my best to stay active on Twitter by retweeting some news I see about gamming. I also intend on using the forms! Thanks so much for these tips!

CarelessSpore, I have some tips to grow your YouTube channel. Stay active on social media and on forums like Freedom!. Let more people know with what you are doing and Call-to-action. I'm trying to make a good outro to hopefully let the viewers will watch also my other videos. Also make sure to upload in 720P HD or higher quality and do a nice commentary. (Sorry for my bad English)
Don't worry about the English I'm not one to judge, I do try to upload in 720 60FPS. I have an elgato HD60 but my computers processor isn't great. I try and make do with what I can. Thank you for these tips!

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
-CarelessSpore
Welcome to Freedom! What is your YouTube channel about???

Welcome to Freedom! What is your YouTube channel about???
It is about showing others how to have fun while playing. That is why I am known as CarelessSpore, because I want to show that yes you can be serious while you play. At the end of the day it doesn't matter, what does is how many friends you created and if you had fun in the process. I always try to get others on stream while I play.

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
It is about showing others how to have fun while playing. That is why I am known as CarelessSpore, because I want to show that yes you can be serious while you play. At the end of the day it doesn't matter, what does is how many friends you created and if you had fun in the process. I always try to get others on stream while I play.
Nice man! Really like the concept! What stuff do you play???

Nice man! Really like the concept! What stuff do you play???
Currently I have been playing overwatch. I mostly play what I find interesting. I love the Pokémon games and cod zombies (I enjoy the effort they put into that part of the CoD games) or even battleborn with my one friend. I have started a bloodborne series with a couple of friends. And I've been playing through FF7.

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
-CarelessSpore
Welcome to the forums, FirstOrderEntertainment does simple shoutouts. Check the links below. We are also looking for new members to do podcast, livestreams and videos with so if your interested send me an email at [email protected]