Gaming Hello, i am Nick!

nickmjunior

New User
Jan 10, 2016
Hello everyone!

I am Nick, the owner of my channel Alcatrez Games. I joined Freedom, because i want to grow at views and subscribers. My channel is a gaming channel. I play games like GTA 5, COD: BO3, BO2, Dying Light, Minecraft, OMSI 2 and Saints Row The Third. In the future i want to make vlogs and pranks. Our commentary is dutch because we are from Holland (Don't know if you guys like it XD). I really want to grow with my channel, because i know we are delivering good content. Now i have AG 2.0 what means, Alcatrez Games 2.0. With a brand new 2.0 we now have a new website (see: www.alcatrezgames.nl) , a new facebookpage and a Facecam in our vids. I hope you guys want to subscribe, it wil mean a lot to me if you guys can do that for me :). I like to make videos and entertain people. My goal is to show people how a game works and if it's a good game, and if it's worth to buy it. I am 15 years old and i live in Holland (like i already said). I have a girlfriend and a little brother.

Thanks everyone for a subscribe, and reading this :D

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/alcatrezzgames

Greetings,

Nick

Dualangel1

Freedom! Member
May 20, 2015
YouTube
Hello and Welcome to the Freedom Family I wish you luck on your channel and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask :)