News Hello! i am New partner of Freedom!

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey,
Welcome to Freedom! I hope everyone gives you a warm welcome, also I'd love to know more about you and your channel so why don't you click here and check out the introduction template to edit this thread! Also click here on how to become a full member of the Freedom Forums! I really love your channel and I have a vast interest in starting to play Minecraft a lot more again because just recently I actually stopped playing it for a few months but am getting into it a little more and I subscribed because of the great content and hardwork you put into your channel even though it's not in english, also doing the same for me is appreciated! :)

Reactions: Nuke

ChriAtomic108

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
sorry i did not know.
Your name: Christian
(Optional) Where are you from?: /
(Optional) How old are you?: /
How did you find Freedom!? looking around the internet and through this website: http://www.irobotgaming.com/2013/10/top-gaming-network-partnerships-to-join.html
What made you join our forums?: the excellent organization
What are your hobbies?: making videos on youtube while playing on PC and Xbox
What is your favorite food? o_O mcdonald's :D
Why did you start YouTube? I always wanted to do and I enjoy video reached the right age I started to put public
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? /
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload? /
When do you upload?: every week about
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU7ZyvzTukC0ldBTkSzfwPw
finish :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ChriAtomic108,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Congratulations on your partnership with Freedom! McDonald's tastes great, I enjoy their food on occasions when I happen by a restaurant of theirs. :p You mentioned that you play on the Xbox, do you have an Xbox 360 or an Xbox One? I have an Xbox 360 and have been looking into the newer consoles, currently I have my eye on the PlayStation 4 but if you have an Xbox One, let me know if you'd recommend it!

Also consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'd be a great place for you to start!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hi @ChriAtomic108,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Congratulations on your partnership with Freedom! McDonald's tastes great, I enjoy their food on occasions when I happen by a restaurant of theirs. :p You mentioned that you play on the Xbox, do you have an Xbox 360 or an Xbox One? I have an Xbox 360 and have been looking into the newer consoles, currently I have my eye on the PlayStation 4 but if you have an Xbox One, let me know if you'd recommend it!

Also consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'd be a great place for you to start!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
I have an Xbox one and I would recommend it, sorry to hijack the thread :D

Here's a rough overview :)
PlayStation 4:
Exclusive games such as little big planet and Destiny (Just extra DLC for destiny)
About the same graphics as Xbox One.
Less streaming features than the Xbox one, the chat is glitchy and doesn't let you pick the rate at which you stream (Upload / Download)
Ability to download music and videos. (MP3's and MP4's)

Xbox One:
Many Exclusive games.
Easy to use streaming features.
Upload (Video Sharing platform and way to make videos)
Built in green screen features.
A little bit better graphics on most games but barely noticeable.
No ability to download videos or music for free.

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I have an Xbox one and I would recommend it, sorry to hijack the thread :D

Here's a rough overview :)
PlayStation 4:
Exclusive games such as little big planet and Destiny (Just extra DLC for destiny)
About the same graphics as Xbox One.
Less streaming features than the Xbox one, the chat is glitchy and doesn't let you pick the rate at which you stream (Upload / Download)
Ability to download music and videos. (MP3's and MP4's)

Xbox One:
Many Exclusive games.
Easy to use streaming features.
Upload (Video Sharing platform and way to make videos)
Built in green screen features.
A little bit better graphics on most games but barely noticeable.
No ability to download videos or music for free.
Phew, tough decision! Thanks for this @Nuke, I think I'll be getting the new console some time next year (perhaps mid way through.) Pretty excited for that! :D

ChriAtomic108

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
@41Danny1 I have a XBOX 360 now, but a Christmas i buy a XBOX ONE because I think it's the best console between XBOX ONE and plastation 4, for many reasons, if you can help below is a video that might interest you, unfortunately in my language Italian, :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1447772967][/DOUBLEPOST]you may still write on youtube 'xbox one vs ps4' find many videos in your language that will help you, I hope signing a help
Hello @41Danny1 :D

Reactions: Nuke and Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
@41Danny1 I have a XBOX 360 now, but a Christmas i buy a XBOX ONE because I think it's the best console between XBOX ONE and plastation 4, for many reasons, if you can help below is a video that might interest you, unfortunately in my language Italian, :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1447772967][/DOUBLEPOST]you may still write on youtube 'xbox one vs ps4' find many videos in your language that will help you, I hope signing a help
Hello @41Danny1 :D
Thanks @ChriAtomic108! I'll have a lot of time to do my research and decision making. :D

I hope you enjoy your Xbox One when you get it!

ChriAtomic108

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
I enjoy it for sure! :D
Then @41Danny1 I applied for the label Freedom! Partners more than 24 hours ago you tell me why you do not already have?
Thank you

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I enjoy it for sure! :D
Then @41Danny1 I applied for the label Freedom! Partners more than 24 hours ago you tell me why you do not already have?
Thank you
Please allow 48 hours for your badge application to be processed. :)

I have found your application but it seem that you have entered in your channel incorrectly. However, I ran your channel "UCU7ZyvzTukC0ldBTkSzfwPw" through the checker and was able to confirm your partnership status. Enjoy your shiny new badge!