Gaming Hello... I am Liam

Legaciide

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: Liam (aka Legaciide)
Where are you from?: I an originally from Philippines but moved to New Zealand at the age of 5
How old are you?: 13
How did you find Freedom!? I actually used to use freedom a long time ago but I got inactive and stopped doing it.
What made you join our forums?: Well. I actually wanted to show some art and videos that I made but I am not a member YET! xD
What are your hobbies?: Soccer, Digital art, Soccer, Editing, Video games, Star gazing and SOCCER!
What is your favorite food? I dont know why this question is here but I prefer fried chicken.
Why did you start YouTube? 3 years ago but the channel was made 3 weeks ago.. I think.
What is your biggest dream? To become a professional youtuber and Graphic designer.
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel! I'm not talkative so thats the reason why I started youtube.
How frequently do you upload?: Weekly :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Where are you from?: I an originally from Philippines but moved to New Zealand at the age of 5
How did you find Freedom!? I actually used to use freedom a long time ago but I got inactive and stopped doing it.
What made you join our forums?: Well. I actually wanted to show some art and videos that I made but I am not a member YET! xD
What are your hobbies?: Soccer, Digital art, Soccer, Editing, Video games, Star gazing and SOCCER!
What is your favorite food? I dont know why this question is here but I prefer fried chicken.
Why did you start YouTube? 3 years ago but the channel was made 3 weeks ago.. I think.
What is your biggest dream? To become a professional youtuber and Graphic designer.
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel! I'm not talkative so thats the reason why I started youtube.
Thanks again for using the template Legacide ^^ My brother recently went to New Zealand with his soon to be wife! As for going inactive, I was the same way. I was completely active during about July 2014, and petered out. Heh, you'll make member one of these days soon enough. Fried chicken is the bomb, and I just love food in general. I hope that you can work on your talkativeness, because sharing your words with the world can be fun, rewarding, and hopefully motivational :p

Legaciide

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Thanks again for using the template Legacide ^^ My brother recently went to New Zealand with his soon to be wife! As for going inactive, I was the same way. I was completely active during about July 2014, and petered out. Heh, you'll make member one of these days soon enough. Fried chicken is the bomb, and I just love food in general. I hope that you can work on your talkativeness, because sharing your words with the world can be fun, rewarding, and hopefully motivational :p

Your words inspire everyone!

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hey im basically the same person ! :) welcome to freedom !

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I take it you like soccer? Star gazing is probably one of the most relaxing yet thought inducing things you can do. It's so beautiful and calming, especially in silence, but it makes you wonder what else is out there. We're just a tiny fraction of a huge universe.

Anyways XD haha, Welcome to Freedom!