Gaming Hello, I am Krash!

Krashlp

New User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys, my name ist Steven, aka Krash on YouTube. I am 25 years old, and I live in Germany, so yeah, I am a german YouTuber. I post Gaming videos and Let's plays, where people can watch some of their favourite Games and hear me comment them while playing.

I really love what I am doing, but I am having trouble with growing faster than I am right now, so I was looking for a cool network to join. Freedom appeared during my search and after checking the feedback given to Freedom, i applied for a partnership. Thankfully, Freedom was kind enough to let me partner up with them!

My content is unique in a way that I don't just post videos of hyped up games like GTA V or Call of Duty etc., but because I like to post videos of games that I enjoy and that are fun to me and my viewers. I like to work together with viewers and other YouTubers to create more and better content, so don't be shy to ask me! My viewers are the msot important thing to me, that is why I always make time for them by replying to their comments and including them in my videos.

If you like what you read so far, then be sure to check out my channel, and I am hoping for a good partnership with the Freedom Family!

Thank you all, and let's have fun together!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Steven , Welcome to Freedom !

Your channel sounds awesome and its nice to See a youtuber who doesn't do all the hyped up games but games he really does enjoy so keep doing that pal :)

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!