Gaming Hello! I am Kale! #CSGO

KaleYT

New User
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Kale
Where are you from?: USA, Louisiana
How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom on YouTube of course, and I heard a lot of good things and after getting some great tips and help from such as The George Show, I knew this was an amazing community!
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to interact with other up in coming YouTubers who share similar interest to myself.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Graphic Design, Listening to Music, and of course YOUTUBE!
What is your favorite food? Hands down my favorite thing to eat is Baked Chicken Breast, maybe with a side of asparagus? :)
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube nearly 5 years ago just as a hobby and more and more YouTube became a bigger and bigger part of my life, I went through rough patches but it all made me the person i am today and I am very happy with who i am and who I've become!
What is your biggest dream? Not to sound like every YouTuber ever, but I want to be able to live life doing what I love to do. I love recording, editing, and putting my content on YouTube and interacting with all of my online friends!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel, where I love to make people just be able to come by and have a chill time and even share some laughs.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload A LOT of CS:GO content mainly because the game is simply amazing, I love it! Although I plan to expand my horizons in the future. ;)
When do you upload?:I try my best to upload daily, or every other day. Usually in the later hours of the day 6-10pm Central Time.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8rcyc2jTRumI9WNzLFPXWA
RANT WARNING:
Now here is where I am just going to rant about myself, lol maybe some of you care maybe you don't, I am just doing this to put myself and who I am out there. My name is Kale, for years (nearly 5 or so) I have had a strong passion for making content for YouTube. I have went through many channels but I finally made my channel that I plan to stick with and hopefully take the journey far! I love playing videos games and sharing memorable or funny moments with the community, for example, I do a series on my channel where I am doing a "Road to Global" (Which is the highest rank in the game) and I am a very low rank so hopefully we get some amazing moments in the series and I plan to continue it until i reach my goal then we will branch off to other things. I just posted today my second episode of that so if that does interest you, then you can click my YouTube link up there ^^ to go check it out for yourself! I am just going to end my introduction there, haha I hope at least someone would have decided to read this and maybe we can become friends! I hope to meet some of you as well, stay awesome freedom family! <3

Toucan

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Kale
Where are you from?: USA, Louisiana
How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom on YouTube of course, and I heard a lot of good things and after getting some great tips and help from such as The George Show, I knew this was an amazing community!
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to interact with other up in coming YouTubers who share similar interest to myself.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Graphic Design, Listening to Music, and of course YOUTUBE!
What is your favorite food? Hands down my favorite thing to eat is Baked Chicken Breast, maybe with a side of asparagus? :)
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube nearly 5 years ago just as a hobby and more and more YouTube became a bigger and bigger part of my life, I went through rough patches but it all made me the person i am today and I am very happy with who i am and who I've become!
What is your biggest dream? Not to sound like every YouTuber ever, but I want to be able to live life doing what I love to do. I love recording, editing, and putting my content on YouTube and interacting with all of my online friends!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel, where I love to make people just be able to come by and have a chill time and even share some laughs.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload A LOT of CS:GO content mainly because the game is simply amazing, I love it! Although I plan to expand my horizons in the future. ;)
When do you upload?:I try my best to upload daily, or every other day. Usually in the later hours of the day 6-10pm Central Time.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8rcyc2jTRumI9WNzLFPXWA
RANT WARNING:

Now here is where I am just going to rant about myself, lol maybe some of you care maybe you don't, I am just doing this to put myself and who I am out there. My name is Kale, for years (nearly 5 or so) I have had a strong passion for making content for YouTube. I have went through many channels but I finally made my channel that I plan to stick with and hopefully take the journey far! I love playing videos games and sharing memorable or funny moments with the community, for example, I do a series on my channel where I am doing a "Road to Global" (Which is the highest rank in the game) and I am a very low rank so hopefully we get some amazing moments in the series and I plan to continue it until i reach my goal then we will branch off to other things. I just posted today my second episode of that so if that does interest you, then you can click my YouTube link up there ^^ to go check it out for yourself! I am just going to end my introduction there, haha I hope at least someone would have decided to read this and maybe we can become friends! I hope to meet some of you as well, stay awesome freedom family!
I wish you the best of luck for your channel! :D