Entertainment Hello I am Jakesen

Jakesen

New User
Nov 1, 2015
Hello! I'm Jakesen I am new to freedom and the freedom forums.

I'm very happy at freedom currently and cant wait to get involved with the forum community here :)
I do a mix of videos including gaming and others. (Tagged under Entertainment channel as not sure what tag to use).

My channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCp_fBHYwLDTnqwgTV-2uA

I hope to see you all around the forums!

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hello! I'm Jakesen I am new to freedom and the freedom forums.

I'm very happy at freedom currently and cant wait to get involved with the forum community here :)
I do a mix of videos including gaming and others. (Tagged under Entertainment channel as not sure what tag to use).

My channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCp_fBHYwLDTnqwgTV-2uA

I hope to see you all around the forums!
Welcome To the Community Please Enjoy your Stay
If You Need Any Help Just Ask

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Jakesen,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I'm so glad to hear your enthusiasm! I'm sure you'll have tons to do on these forums and within the community, the staff team might have some cool stuff for this month too.

Gaming channels are pretty popular around here, I think you'll find that you have some things in common with many members here. Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

So what else do you make other than gaming content on your channel since you mentioned it? :) I'm curious because I run a gaming channel as well but I like to consider it a gaming/tech channel, and recently tech themed videos seem to be dominating my channel more than gaming themed videos.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @Jakesen :D

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We ask you to please tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D