VLOG Hello I am here to say hello.

I am trying at the moment to get my channels' approved but it may take up to three weeks'. I wanted to at least come into the forums' and introduce myself. I'm Roger Hanson, my gamer name is InfamousOG1973 on both the Elder Scrolls Online and PS3. I am also InfamousOG1973 on Minecraft as well. I was under the impression though that this wasn't just a gamer sight though, so I added my other channels' to it, besides my main youtube channel. Now I see why I am having such a long wait to be approved. Well anyhow. If I don't get approved at least I came on and introduced myself.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Roger!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I am trying at the moment to get my channels' approved but it may take up to three weeks'. I wanted to at least come into the forums' and introduce myself. I'm Roger Hanson, my gamer name is InfamousOG1973 on both the Elder Scrolls Online and PS3. I am also InfamousOG1973 on Minecraft as well. I was under the impression though that this wasn't just a gamer sight though, so I added my other channels' to it, besides my main youtube channel. Now I see why I am having such a long wait to be approved. Well anyhow. If I don't get approved at least I came on and introduced myself.
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

So you play ESO? Great game as i play it on PS4 but currently took a break from it to focus on other games. What is your class?