Gaming Hello HI Every One

vinay kumar

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
hello friends it'S great to be a part of the freedom family !!! i am started a new gaming channel and got 50 subscribers growing and i am gonna upload a few videos of csgo

i am from India
MY GAMING CHANNEL NAME : BOSS SANDY

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
hello friends it'S great to be a part of the freedom family !!! i am started a new gaming channel and got 50 subscribers growing and i am gonna upload a few videos of csgo

i am from India
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I'm from India too :D, Anyways get your channel ID: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/!! And I checked out your channel, Good work on the thumbnails! Keep up the good work! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

i am from India
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Started a new gaming channel meaning you owned one before but decided to start anew?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

i am from India
Cheers for being happy about being with the Freedom Family ^^ What got you interested in starting a gaming channel on YouTube?