Gaming Hello, He's Brad and I'm Ed

BradAndEd

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hey,

Me(Ed) and Brad are two good friends who have known each-other for a long time. So therefore we decided to create a Streaming Channel on Hitbox with a Channel on YouTube to upload edited highlights. We recently got partnered with Freedom :D
We try to allow our audience to directly interact with our streams by letting them join us in whatever we're doing :)
Based on early feedback, our (rather small but slowly growing) audience enjoy that :p
As of posting this, we have 12 Subscribers on YouTube and 5 followers on Hitbox.

Anyway,

Thanks for Reading
- Ed

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Ed and brad , Welcome to Freedom !

I love the idea of streaming and making videos together :) what games are you playing atm ?

BradAndEd

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hey Ed and brad , Welcome to Freedom !

I love the idea of streaming and making videos together :) what games are you playing atm ?
Mainly things like Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Garry's Mod. We've also done things such as Keep Talking Nobody Explodes :p

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Mainly things like Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Garry's Mod. We've also done things such as Keep Talking Nobody Explodes :p

I love Garry mods alot , prop hunt is so funny xD not heard of keep tlaking game but sounds fun ! Have a great day man

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!