GamerDroid

New User
Jul 11, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?: INDIA
How old are you?:I am 20 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? : I searched on google and gave the Freedom partnerships.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to try something new.
What are your hobbies?: I like Android Related games,going out with friends and watching out other gamers videos.
What is your favorite food? I love Indian Food.
Why did you start YouTube? I started doing youtube because I like to play a lot of computer and Android Games and After atching Other Peoples Gaming Videos On Youtube I thought why not upload some videos on youtube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is for Android Related Stuff! and Android Gaming largely! .
How frequently do you upload?: Hmm, i did not upload a program every 3-4 hours.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?: INDIA
How old are you?:I am 20 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? : I searched on google and gave the Freedom partnerships.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to try something new.
What are your hobbies?: I like Android Related games,going out with friends and watching out other gamers videos.
What is your favorite food? I love Indian Food.
Why did you start YouTube? I started doing youtube because I like to play a lot of computer and Android Games and After atching Other Peoples Gaming Videos On Youtube I thought why not upload some videos on youtube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is for Android Related Stuff! and Android Gaming largely! .
How frequently do you upload?: Hmm, i did not upload a program every 3-4 hours.

Welcome to the family GamerDroid, What games do you like to play and have any question about youtube feel free to ask.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

How is India ? I'm Guessing you have just started Freedom ? how are you finding it so far ?

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!