Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Cyruff
Your name/alias: Adrian / Blue
Where are you from?: Romania
How old are you?:I am 15 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? : I searched on google and gave the Freedom partnerships.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to try something new.
What are your hobbies?: I like computer games,going out with friends and sleeping.
What is your favorite food? I love spaghetti.
Why did you start YouTube? I started doing youtube because I like to play a lot on the computer and if all I play,why not upload some videos on youtube?
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to go by tractor,always joking I wanted to do what I like and that.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is for gaming.
How frequently do you upload?: Hmm, i did not upload a program every 3-4 hours.

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
How did you find Freedom!? : I searched on google and gave the Freedom partnerships.
What are your hobbies?: I like computer games,going out with friends and sleeping.
Why did you start YouTube? I started doing youtube because I like to play a lot on the computer and if all I play,why not upload some videos on youtube?
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to go by tractor,always joking I wanted to do what I like and that.
Welcome to Freedom and Good Luck!:)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Adrian, What game do you like to play and have any question about youtube feel free to ask :D

BlueHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Cyruff
Thank you all for your encouragement, I play well I usually Viscera Cleanup Detail, Mirror's Edge and games that are new :)