Gaming hello guys

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
hey guys my name is Dana but the gaming world knows me as AFRODaMu5 my story is simple actually growing up everyone doubted me no matter what i tried and i learned to live with it being a youtuber and trying to grow isnt easy and at one point i almost gave up but im glad i didnt i found freedom from a friend who has been a partner for some time now and you guys are awesome im going to continue to work my tail off and grow even if it kills me if you want check out my channel leave some feedback and if you really like sub it would mean alot https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiMtgivzDbiDkXOw1sO_A

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey guys my name is Dana but the gaming world knows me as AFRODaMu5 my story is simple actually growing up everyone doubted me no matter what i tried and i learned to live with it being a youtuber and trying to grow isnt easy and at one point i almost gave up but im glad i didnt i found freedom from a friend who has been a partner for some time now and you guys are awesome im going to continue to work my tail off and grow even if it kills me if you want check out my channel leave some feedback and if you really like sub it would mean alot https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiMtgivzDbiDkXOw1sO_A
It's a bummer when people doubt us, slowing down our motivations. If you manage to preserve onward, you can prove everyone else wrong! Growing is especially hard when you start out, but when you figure out some more tips, you can start figuring even more strategies out ^^

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
It's a bummer when people doubt us, slowing down our motivations. If you manage to preserve onward, you can prove everyone else wrong! Growing is especially hard when you start out, but when you figure out some more tips, you can start figuring even more strategies out ^^
yea that is true and it will be well worth it when i finally do make it

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Welcome to the #FreedomFamily Dana! Our #NeverGiveUp motto here at Freedom! has personally helped me a few times in the last year when I'm searching for willpower and determination - that simple motto can be so uplifting at the right moments. I hope that you keep it in the back of your mind as well. Good luck to you! Keep up the good work :)

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the #FreedomFamily Dana! Our #NeverGiveUp motto here at Freedom! has personally helped me a few times in the last year when I'm searching for willpower and determination - that simple motto can be so uplifting at the right moments. I hope that you keep it in the back of your mind as well. Good luck to you! Keep up the good work :)
thank you!!!! i will make sure to remember that when things get rough:)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
can you give me some tips on how to grow my channel i use facebook and twitter right now
Growing your channel is hard when you start off. I see a lot of people asking for subs from others, or doing shoutouts, but it's a bit too shady. Figure out what kind of content you'll be uploading primarily, find a support group for making videos, and go from there ^^

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Growing your channel is hard when you start off. I see a lot of people asking for subs from others, or doing shoutouts, but it's a bit too shady. Figure out what kind of content you'll be uploading primarily, find a support group for making videos, and go from there ^^
ok thanks my channel is a cod channel so ill start from there again thanks!!