Gaming Hello guy's

Would my channel be something you guy's would watch?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is John. I am from Fort Stockton, TX, and I am 28 years old. I have been using the name SpikeSlayer for about 5 or 6 years. I found Freedom! when someone random person on Twitter was telling me about Youtube network. I am so glad he did I love the Freedom! family, that's why I wanted to join the forums. I want to meet as many people that are in the Freedom! family, and hope one day play games with more people. As for my hobbies, I have a lot of them. Mainly I play game. I always have played games ever since I can remember, my mom got me hooked on them when I was about 2 or 3, but I also play guitar, and love working on my cars. I love all kinds of food, from pizza to tofu, but I mainly love sushi I cant get enough.

I started my Youtube to show people all the funny, and cool things that happen when I play games, and I hope I can meet new people to play them with. My dream is to become a game designer, which I am going to collage for at the moment.

I run a gaming channel, doing mainly games people may not have heard of, and the games I love playing. The content that I upload consist of a variety of games, and Loot Crate openings. Due to school and work I try to get at least 2-3 videos out a week.

If you guys want to check out my channel if it sounds like something you would want to watch here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe0yuFVgz4TOU7fHs4jqpbQ
Hope you guys enjoy my videos I have a lot of fun making them.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask