Entertainment Hello guys! :p

Sir Pugz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
I honestly don't know what to type lol, i'm an 13 year old gamer, right now i'm focusing on my LBP3 series, 1 custom 1 story. Which is about playing a Custom map and then acing the story level. I started youtube back in 2012 making plushy videos. And now i'm back thanks to my sisters inspiring me again, Sirendi Sisters. Please check them out, they atleast make half better vlogs tho, i havent even uploaded one since theyre that bad hahaha, and my channel name is Sir Pugz, ill soon link it! Thanks guys :p And I hope to help you in the future as we all grow!

CHANNEL LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJl_o7lVT3748JJYWQ_sSxg

Last edited:

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
I honestly don't know what to type lol, i'm an 13 year old gamer, right now i'm focusing on my LBP3 series, 1 custom 1 story. Which is about playing a Custom map and then acing the story level. I started youtube back in 2012 making plushy videos. And now i'm back thanks to my sisters inspiring me again, Sirendi Sisters. Please check them out, they atleast make half better vlogs tho, i havent even uploaded one since theyre that bad hahaha, and my channel name is Sir Pugz, ill soon link it! Thanks guys :p And I hope to help you in the future as we all grow!
Welcome to freedom!