SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Rick Griffin,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Minecraft is a great game, I've been playing for years! What other games do you hope to play? :) I see that you have Black Ops III in your profile picture, is that a game you're hoping to play?

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'll a great place for you to get involved in to get active!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Rick Griffin

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Rick Griffin,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Minecraft is a great game, I've been playing for years! What other games do you hope to play? :) I see that you have Black Ops III in your profile picture, is that a game you're hoping to play?

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'll a great place for you to get involved in to get active!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Yes i have black ops 3, but sadly i cant record it i don't have anything to record gameplay, so i cant use it.

A55IFF

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
YouTube
Not really mate, u can record gameplay via the capture feature, copy file to usb storage, quality is HD, have a look on my channel, that is how i record. Also i am new to the Freedom family so hello to all.