Gaming Hello from the Hidden Sand Village

CodeKage Gaara

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Cheesy anime title aside, my name is CodeKage Gaara (Shofi or CKG for short). Just a young channel wanting to grow. My calling has been anime type games, and shooters (and maybe a MOBA or two, depends). Any questions or comments, feel free to add, I'm also open to any criticisms about my channel. It may not be much now, but it's a work in progress. Glad to be part of the Freedom Family!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

Your sub button shows an error , make sure to copy the last bit of your youtube link into the box and not all of it bro and that should fix it :)

do you watch Naruto dude ? what shooters do you play ?

CodeKage Gaara

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
@Prology thanks for the tip! I got confused for a bit, lol. As for your question, I mainly read the manga as I don't have watching access (yet). The shooters I play are Destiny (which I sorta feel like bringing back), Rainbow Six Siege, CoD, and a pretty dated game known as Star Wars Republic Commando (I wish the online servers were still a thing, never got a chance to do multiplayer). I've been thinking on whether or not I should put Siege on the channel, I have a lot of fun in that game.

CodeKage Gaara

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
@RewindThatGaming I don't have access to Toonami. Just been finding a lot of online sites. There were a few times in the past where I've been able to watch the Netflix collection of anime (which really isn't a lot). I might just get a Crunchyroll subscription.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Cheesy anime title aside, my name is CodeKage Gaara (Shofi or CKG for short). Just a young channel wanting to grow. My calling has been anime type games, and shooters (and maybe a MOBA or two, depends). Any questions or comments, feel free to add, I'm also open to any criticisms about my channel. It may not be much now, but it's a work in progress. Glad to be part of the Freedom Family!
Oh man, I really want to see more of Gaara, I've been avoiding Naruto for too long. What kind of anime games do you play lately? I understand the work in progress, I feel like I'll make a lot more content when my game's expansion comes out ^^

CodeKage Gaara

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
@fattmat I'm playing the new Naruto game right now. I have some Pokemon videos, 2 videos showcasing Bleach Online, and I might bring Ghost in the Shell. I want to bring the Attack on Titan game that's coming to PS4, and I wanted to do Pokken Tournament, but no Wii U yet :(

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
@fattmat I'm playing the new Naruto game right now. I have some Pokemon videos, 2 videos showcasing Bleach Online, and I might bring Ghost in the Shell. I want to bring the Attack on Titan game that's coming to PS4, and I wanted to do Pokken Tournament, but no Wii U yet :(
How does the new Naruto game play so far? I haven't looked at it recently, but is there story gameplay still? Attack on Titan would be good, people love that anime series ^^

CodeKage Gaara

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
@fattmat It's a good game. The story is based on the 4th Ninja War with Naruto, the Ninja Alliance vs Obito and Madara, and they sorta gointo a back story with Obito which gave me the feels. The combat system is a lot more fluid than the last game I played (NSUNS 2 for 360. Yeah, huge gap as I never got to play Storm 3). The Mob Battle system is pretty sweet too.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
@fattmat It's a good game. The story is based on the 4th Ninja War with Naruto, the Ninja Alliance vs Obito and Madara, and they sorta gointo a back story with Obito which gave me the feels. The combat system is a lot more fluid than the last game I played (NSUNS 2 for 360. Yeah, huge gap as I never got to play Storm 3). The Mob Battle system is pretty sweet too.
I stopped watching the anime when Madara was trying to get people devoured by the 11 tails creature flower power thing. I feel sad about Obito, Kakashi was growing onto him when they were on the same team. Jeeze, now I feel like catching up on the series, hah. It's good to hear that the combat is doing better now.

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the forums, I checked out your channel and some of the FOE staff agree, they enjoyed it.

If your looking for tips and things like that for youtube, Try the first link down below which has a guide made by a YouTube Certified Growth Professional and Zonda our Boss.
Now if subs are what you're really after we have an easy Shout Out system that requires no subs or comments. Check the third link below.