Gaming Hello from the 406 GamerZ

406 GamerZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello,

I am Woozle E POOF of the 406 GamerZ.
I do all the promotional and outreach for our channel. We would like to thank Freedom for accepting us into their family. We hope to grow and prosper with the freedom network. We look forward to entertaining ppl with our content and hope that you the freedom network check us out and feel free to give input on how we can improve the channel.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Nice intro, may I ask for you to answer just a few more questions?

How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

406 GamerZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
By watching videos on YouTube about the top 5 networks for small channels.

I figured the forums would be a good platform to get to know others from the network.

Hobbies are gaming fishing hiking hunting and disc golfing and youtubing of course(though I look at it more as another job)

My favorite food is ......
Wild game meat

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello,

I am Woozle E POOF of the 406 GamerZ.
I do all the promotional and outreach for our channel. We would like to thank Freedom for accepting us into their family. We hope to grow and prosper with the freedom network. We look forward to entertaining ppl with our content and hope that you the freedom network check us out and feel free to give input on how we can improve the channel.
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Checked your channel, keep up the great work, good job on 100 Subs though :D , I'm still on 60 :'(