Gaming Hello from Sweden!

Miccelangelo

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2017
Sweden
YouTube
ReKt100Gaming
Hello everyone! I'm Micael, also known as JustMike.
I'm from the southern part of Sweden, and I'm a Youtube fossil...54 years old!
I found Freedom after being partnered up with Fullscreen for 2 years (that's how long contracts they have)
and realized pretty quickly how worthless they were. So I started to look around for a new partner, and after recommendations from friends, I ended up here. Already at start I noticed that this was a Partner that actually did something. Nice!
I joined this forum because, of course, I'm struggling to be seen as everybody else, and to learn from others as well. Also, it can get me in contact with others that I can do recordings together with, who knows.
I started Youtube mainly to have something to occupy myself with, and also because it's a lot of fun.
One of my biggest dreams right now is to figure out how to grow my channel, then I might make a few bucks now and then. It's most welcome when you are on disability for the rest of your life. ;)
My channel is dedicated to gaming, and I have plans to add more stuff in there, as vlogs and so on.
I just need to figure out what I best can vlog about.
I try to upload daily, or at least every second day.

See you guys out there!

Reactions: Hansrutger

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
54 years old damnnnnnn sooonnn:p anyhoe welcome to freedom I hope you like it here and we will see you around. oh and dont be afraid to ask stuff