Gaming Hello From Slovenia

SheppardSG1

New User
Jun 27, 2017
Slovenia
www.smashcast.tv
YouTube
My name is Uros i'm a gamer from Slovenia 28 years old, love movies, music (metal rock mostly but i listen everything, astronomy, arheology, books, hanging out with friends.) I will be streaming - recording mostly PC games and exclusive games on PS4 that i have. on smashcast tv where i got microphone webcam stuff sorted out. For Youtube i will be use clean videos without comments because folks like to watch that kind of videos too.

Mainly i'm a SCI-FI nerd so i'm gonna stream - recording those and also strategy and first person genres of games that i also like.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
My name is Uros i'm a gamer from Slovenia 28 years old, love movies, music (metal rock mostly but i listen everything, astronomy, arheology, books, hanging out with friends.) I will be streaming - recording mostly PC games and exclusive games on PS4 that i have. on smashcast tv where i got microphone webcam stuff sorted out. For Youtube i will be use clean videos without comments because folks like to watch that kind of videos too.

Mainly i'm a SCI-FI nerd so i'm gonna stream - recording those and also strategy and first person genres of games that i also like.

Welcome!
I suggest you edit your personal settings to fix your subscribe button. Rather then entering your full channel URL only enter your channel ID (those random letters and numbers at the end of the URL)