Goooood Morning (well it is here)

Whats going on Everybody My names Marc Aka GogamingZA on YouTube. We are From Sunny South Africa. Please to meet all of you.

We are a Gaming YouTube channel recently started by me and A very good friend. We primarily Play and upload COD videos. But also do tech reviews. So please do stop by and say hello, possibly subscribe and leave a like, that would be fantastic.

Other than that great to be here cant wait to participate in some chats with all.

Hope your all enjoying your Friday (it is here anyway) where ever you are.

Cheers.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal ! As a COD creator ,

how are you finding black ops 3 ? favourite gun ? also how did you find freedom ?

best of luck pal !

Reactions: GogamingZA
Hey Prology,

The Game Is Great, since the Recently release Eclipse DLC there was a weapons balancing patch. The vesper got a major buff so now its like it used to be in the beginning. things like the ICR-1 and the razorback are absolute beasts to pub stomp. So those would be top 3. We tend to lean towards Snipers. Clips just look beast when your quickscoping for montages and streak gameplays.

i found out freedom from alot of research. Just search forums, community chatter.

Thank you.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Goooood Morning (well it is here)

Whats going on Everybody My names Marc Aka GogamingZA on YouTube. We are From Sunny South Africa. Please to meet all of you.

We are a Gaming YouTube channel recently started by me and A very good friend. We primarily Play and upload COD videos. But also do tech reviews. So please do stop by and say hello, possibly subscribe and leave a like, that would be fantastic.

Other than that great to be here cant wait to participate in some chats with all.

Hope your all enjoying your Friday (it is here anyway) where ever you are.

Cheers.

Welcome to the family mate and what is you biggest goal in youtube for the future?

Reactions: GogamingZA