Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2016
Algeria
YouTube
Your name/alias: Amine
Where are you from?: Algeria - North Africa
How old are you?: 20 Years old
How did you find Freedom!?: a friend
What made you join our forums?: i like to make new friends espicially gamers :)
What are your hobbies?: Playing games and watching series
What is your favorite food? : Pizza *-*
Why did you start YouTube? : to share the fun with the people around the world
What is your biggest dream? : being a famous youtuber , at least in my country haha
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel ( getting helped by 2 friends )
How frequently do you upload?: like 1 - 2 times per week due to studying in the college

Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Thanks for completing the template introduction!
I thought at first your alias was Anime, but that was just my eyes tricking me..

It seems like your YouTube Sub Button is broken.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your Channel ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Solo Fraggers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2016
Algeria
YouTube
Thank you all <3 , very lovely people , wish you the best too , good luck everyone ^_^[DOUBLEPOST=1481062223][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Thanks for completing the template introduction!
I thought at first your alias was Anime, but that was just my eyes tricking me..

It seems like your YouTube Sub Button is broken.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your Channel ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
i really appreciate your help , thank you

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Your name/alias: Amine
Where are you from?: Algeria - North Africa
How old are you?: 20 Years old
How did you find Freedom!?: a friend
What made you join our forums?: i like to make new friends espicially gamers :)
What are your hobbies?: Playing games and watching series
What is your favorite food? : Pizza *-*
Why did you start YouTube? : to share the fun with the people around the world
What is your biggest dream? : being a famous youtuber , at least in my country haha
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel ( getting helped by 2 friends )
How frequently do you upload?: like 1 - 2 times per week due to studying in the college
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! I checked out your channel, I loved the Araya video! Subbed and looking forward for more! Hoping you play more indie games :D Friends?[DOUBLEPOST=1481127658][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and please continue Inside dude! I love that game xD

Solo Fraggers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2016
Algeria
YouTube
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! I checked out your channel, I loved the Araya video! Subbed and looking forward for more! Hoping you play more indie games :D Friends?[DOUBLEPOST=1481127658][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and please continue Inside dude! I love that game xD
thank you bro , you're such a nice guy i subbed for you too , you have an amazing content , your channel deserve more than 10 k sub haha , hope you the best

Reactions: AFKPlays