Gaming Hello Friends ;)

IconicLuke

New User
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
Hello!, My name is Luke. My channel is IconicLuke. I am from the UK (About 2 Hours south from London :p) I am currently 15 years old, nearly 16. I have been editing videos as a hobby for a long time and no matter how much effort i put into the videos; Therefore i looked into groups to join and found Freedom and here is my chance to show you what i can do.

I enjoy Gaming and have so from as long as i can remember. I currently own a couple of consoles but at the moment using the Play Station 4 (and enjoying the new release of BO3!!) I started Youtube to share funny/good clips of gaming to entertain my friends and others. I will be uploading Black Ops3 Videos along with some other. I try my hardest to get some cool clips to share.
Yesterday i hit a cool 360 hitmarker in BO3-
Tell me if you enjoyed the video, more are coming.

Thank-you all who have taken the time to read this!

Much love;
IconicLuke~

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO-B0pbvVXUoCeVUe88xsIw?&ab_channel=IconicLuke

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @IconicLuke,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Gaming has been a hobby of mine for as long as I can remember as well! I can see that you are enjoying Call of Duty Black Ops III, but are there any other games that you are excited for that's coming out later this year or next year? I've been looking for games to be hyped for and so far I'm really looking forward to The Division and No Man's Sky. :)

Make sure to apply for the Partner Badge on the forums so you can really show the community some of your content under the "Advertise your content!" section if you haven't already!

Click here to learn more about the Partner Badge!

Also nice hit marker! It's unfortunate that it was only a hit marker, it would've made for a really nice kill haha.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: IconicLuke

IconicLuke

New User
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
Hi @IconicLuke,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Gaming has been a hobby of mine for as long as I can remember as well! I can see that you are enjoying Call of Duty Black Ops III, but are there any other games that you are excited for that's coming out later this year or next year? I've been looking for games to be hyped for and so far I'm really looking forward to The Division and No Man's Sky. :)

Make sure to apply for the Partner Badge on the forums so you can really show the community some of your content under the "Advertise your content!" section if you haven't already!

Click here to learn more about the Partner Badge!

Also nice hit marker! It's unfortunate that it was only a hit marker, it would've made for a really nice kill haha.

I look forward to seeing you around!
Thanks!, I am enjoying Black Ops 3 right now, but I have to say; I'm looking forward to the division a lot and cant wait to play. Ill look into getting the Partner Badge now, thanks for your advice.
Yeah shame it is a hitmarker, i also got another one the next day haha- i uploaded that too. Thanks for the warm welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1448383697][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community ;)

Seems your channel button gives an error, maybe this can help: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...-subscribe-button-below-your-signature.39229/
Thanks- and looking into it now.[DOUBLEPOST=1448383728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey we live pretty near eachother... please dont stalk me. (cool video BTW)
Haha don't worry, ill only hitmarker you ;p And thanks!

Reactions: Danny

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks!, I am enjoying Black Ops 3 right now, but I have to say; I'm looking forward to the division a lot and cant wait to play. Ill look into getting the Partner Badge now, thanks for your advice.
Yeah shame it is a hitmarker, i also got another one the next day haha- i uploaded that too. Thanks for the warm welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1448383697][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks- and looking into it now.[DOUBLEPOST=1448383728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha don't worry, ill only hitmarker you ;p And thanks!
No problem, seems like you got it up now :)

Reactions: IconicLuke