Tech Hello Friends THis is Hemanth From Tech Conqueror

Tech Conqueror

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Hai my name is Hemanth and i am from India.I joined Youtube 8 months ago but i know about youtube for me at a age of 13 but i dont't know how to do videos.Now i know abut the youtube and i was also successful in making videos.I have quit my study career also for my youtube channel.I was also hard working to make my channel popular.I have 52 videos in my account.I have been in FREEDOM Family Since 6 months And i love the payments done to me without any deductions.I also love the George Show due to his way of speaking i.e he loves to speak to us very Happily :).I want to earn some money myself without depending on my parents.I was just with 350 subscribers and my top video with views 0f 2300.I am just expecting 100$-150$ a month.But i was earning only 1$-2$ a month.I was very sad to say that i had quit my study career for my youtube channel.I would like to have 2500 subscribers for completing a year of my channel and a Average views of 30,000.Hope i may Get Better response. THANKING YOU. :):):)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Tech Conqueror,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That's a lot of money to look forward to when just starting out on YouTube! :eek: There's a chance you can get there in time but for the time being, it'd be much wiser to focus on the learning experience and just the fun of sharing and broadcasting yourself on YouTube because you have to enjoy creating content on YouTube to be successful at it.

Seeing that you run a tech channel, I wanted to check it out because I have some tech on my channel as well but you haven't left us a link! You should edit one into your post or just leave a reply with a link to your channel.

Also consider dropping by the "Technology" discussion section some time if you haven't already, it's probably my favourite sections personally.

Click here to visit "Technology"!

I look forward to seeing you around!