Gaming Hello Freedomers

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
Hello I am Sharrazar from the UK. I am 22 years old. I found Freedom from Youtube. I was looking around sites to find good forums but unfortunately it is hard to find good ones these days that are not intimidating to join.

My Hobbies are playing GTA V, Destiny and some other games on the Playstation 4. I also have 4 Chinchillas: Polo, Cherio, Misty and Ebony.

What is your favorite food? funny thing is that I do not have any favourite food however if you meant in a dinner and what would be on the plate it would have to be beetroot, potatos and bacon. I eat bacon every day!

Why did you start YouTube? When Youtube came out I was 12 and before I was 12 I was doing a film club with some people in my primary school, in my year. We did some what mediocre acting and filming and the teacher got me into it. Since then and moving into secondary school or high school depending on where you live I had really bad life when my first year started. A lot of bullying and made me not want to go to school and because of it I got kicked out. Youtube kept me going and you might think:

why have you not got many subscribers then? well. that is a good question. I never really had the confidence to do the videos back then due to my past and I never intended to do anything serious with a lot of my past channels nor could I have done with the equipment and the space. Now I know what I am meant to do and I am going to head in the direction I think is right. and it's a bloody brilliant idea in my opinion. ( sorry if that seemed rude to you when I said bloody).

What is your biggest dream? When I was younger up until now I have always wanted to be in the film industry and I will not stop till I have gained my voice acting skills to then go on and work in films.

What kind of channel do you run?: Hahaha.
When ever this question is normally asked or when someone is thinking this I always think what should I say first without it sounding awkward ( in a good way of course). Now it may seem cheesy when I explain or try to say what I do for a channel but if you look yourself you can understand what I do works.

So anyway, my channel is extremely different from a lot of them however, if you do not see a difference now, there will be in the upcoming months. Now going back to the voice acting thing since the age of 8 I have been able to pull over a rather epic demon / zombie voice that can talk. I have trolled people in games this past year and have also made people laugh in streams and I have huge plans for this year.

I am hoping to get a realistic silicone mask that costs loads of money to use for the face of Sharrazar. Instead of using my normal face I will be Sharrazar the zombie gaming, singing, trolling pranking people out on the street by scaring them, mask unboxings, collabs and the list goes on. I can even do song parodies, I have sang to people in games before and they even join in and I never got that reaction from anybody before I started doing it 6 months ago.

When do you upload?: At the moment it is just experiemental to see how I can handle the pressure and see what videos are best uploaded on what days and can change at any time. However in the past week I have done 5 videos from Monday to Friday at 11am for each of those days.

Channel link:
http://www.youtube.com/sharrazarop

oh and the name Sharrazar is pronouced Sha-ra-zar.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
Thanks to all your comments.
Great intro was a good read :D welcome to the Freedom forums Sharrazar!

Are you planning to use your film background for youtube doing short films/clips? Could be quite interesting :) Good luck with your channel, hope to see you around here more often.

I am wanting to do way more than gaming all in the perspective of Sharrazar the Zombie of course with studio quality silicone mask i am hoping to get within 4 months. (takes about 7 weeks for the company to make the mask and then shipping to uk will take a long time).

If i ever had oppurtunities to make movies with other people then i will definitely like to do it. I am planning on auditioning at this maze park to be some sort of halloween ghoul although they don't tell you for perhaps 6 months what the theme is so a long wait but good to prepare.

I have a gopro so if I do go I might be lucky enough to record it.