Comedy Hello Freedom

daniel15477

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2016
YouTube
Good Morning Everyone, sorry if i sound unenthusiastic but I've literally stayed awake this whole night for this trash channel.

Sorry for barging into the Forums.
I'm still not in freedom yet even though I sent 20 consecutive messages.
Anyways, I post anything at all on my channel, you'll never know what's next.
Making trash videos is my favourite hobby, at least for now. What's surprising is that some people actually enjoy it.

Before you even leave this really annoying useless thread, please do me a big favour and checkout this trash channel

Have a great day!
- iidannyboii

lol i just found the right format, here it is

Your name/alias: iidannyboii
Where are you from?: Thailand
How did you find Freedom!? Random group i joined idk why
What made you join our forums?: Idk at least the people there respond faster than freedom support team :)
What are your hobbies?: Cross Country, Soccer, Track, and making horrible videos
What is your favorite food? I'm fine with any food, as long as it's not junk like my yt channel.
Why did you start YouTube? Not sure, summer 2016?
What is your biggest dream? To get people to watch my trash videos
What kind of channel do you run?: Wanted to do gaming at first but then my pc broke down yay, now i run a dysfunctional autistic youtube channel.
How frequently do you upload?: Depends on how lazy I am, if I'm lazy, I go to sleep, if I'm not lazy, I start filming once again.

Last edited:

daniel15477

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2016
YouTube
Hope you're having a great time too! Even though freedom support team is lazy. You and the rest of the community keeps up its reputation. Good job!