Gaming Hello Freedom!

missgamestar

May 11, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
missgamestar
Your name/alias: I go by the name of missgamestar, gamestar or my real name Stacey. I'm not bothered really.
Where are you from?: United Kingdom.
How old are you?: 22 Years Old.
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom through YouTube.
What made you join our forums?: To meet new friends. ( have done and I want to continue too) :D
What are your hobbies?: Gaming.
What is your favourite food? Pizza, BBQ.
Why did you start YouTube? To make friends while doing what I love.
What is your biggest dream? To eventually be able to stream! Haha! (That's all my gaming friends do, noone records these days) :(
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel.
How frequently do you upload?: I try and do 1 - 3 videos a week. Depends if I've had time to record, edit, render and upload. I do work sadly, so it just depends when I get time.

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: I go by the name of missgamestar, gamestar or my real name Stacey. I'm not bothered really.
What made you join our forums?: To meet new friends. ( have done and I want to continue too) :D
What is your biggest dream? To eventually be able to stream! Haha! (That's all my gaming friends do, noone records these days) :(
How frequently do you upload?: I try and do 1 - 3 videos a week. Depends if I've had time to record, edit, render and upload. I do work sadly, so it just depends when I get time.
Meeting friends is easy on Freedom! ^^ Also, when it comes to pizza, I feel like everyone here enjoys pizza any day of the week :eek: I feel like we should all have a pizza party some day when we're successful, heh.

Reactions: missgamestar

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1

Awesome post may borrow it :D
Nice to meet you I am also a new member to the community.
Hope we can collab one day.

missgamestar

May 11, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
missgamestar
Welcome to Freedom! Good to have you :D
Thank you so much :D

Hi welcome to freedom/forums.
Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Meeting friends is easy on Freedom! ^^ Also, when it comes to pizza, I feel like everyone here enjoys pizza any day of the week :eek: I feel like we should all have a pizza party some day when we're successful, heh.
Well that's what I like to hear :D I like when it's easy to make friends rather than a task lol. Did you mention Pizza? I think that's a great idea! :D

Awesome post may borrow it :D
Nice to meet you I am also a new member to the community.
Hope we can collab one day.
Thanks & Welcome to Freedom too! :D

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

If your looking to meet new friends then you have come to the right place ^^
Being able to stream is not that difficult depending on what you do, for Pc you have OBS i think it was and console wich i do you can stream directly to Youtube or Twitch :D
That aside i noticed your youtube picture is minecraft related making me guess it is your main game?

missgamestar

May 11, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
missgamestar
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

If your looking to meet new friends then you have come to the right place ^^
Being able to stream is not that difficult depending on what you do, for Pc you have OBS i think it was and console wich i do you can stream directly to Youtube or Twitch :D
That aside i noticed your YouTube picture is minecraft related making me guess it is your main game?
Well streaming for me right now is very near impossible lol I don't have the right PC or the best of internet atm. I'm upgrading Internet in the new year so I shouldn't be too far to be able to do it. Speaking of PS4 I do plan on getting one to stream from until I upgrade my PC lol.
Yes Minecraft and horror games are my main type of games I play. But I'm going to try and play all kinds not just sticking to one type of game. :D

BizMeister

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Well streaming for me right now is very near impossible lol I don't have the right PC or the best of internet atm. I'm upgrading Internet in the new year so I shouldn't be too far to be able to do it. Speaking of PS4 I do plan on getting one to stream from until I upgrade my PC lol.
Yes Minecraft and horror games are my main type of games I play. But I'm going to try and play all kinds not just sticking to one type of game. :D

That's good that you're looking to expand to other games :)

BHaileyBrooke

New User
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube

Welcome, I'm new here too, glad I'm not alone.

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Niceness to see you and welcome to the forums. You have a really nice channel maybe we could Colab some time :)