Gaming Hello Freedom!

CSGOFirah

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
My name is FirahGames. My real name Thomas and I love modding games. I started this channel about 1 month ago and I already have 1.3k views and 57 subs! . I am hoping I can grow together with this family and I can keep doing content! :)

P.S If you could leave a sub it would be great!'

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My name is FirahGames. My real name Thomas and I love modding games. I started this channel about 1 month ago and I already have 1.3k views and 57 subs! . I am hoping I can grow together with this family and I can keep doing content! :)

Welcome to the Freedom Family mate :)

What else besides modding games do you do or play?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Hey man, welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel and your GTA 5 videos, Awesome dude! Keep up the good work! :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Can you please answer this question: How did you find Freedom!?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

CSGOFirah

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey crazylawrence I was watching through a bunch of videos from a person called Steven Van(used to be in freedom) and i watched his top 5 networks and I liked freedom alot :)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
⟡♡⟡ Welcome to the Freedom family! ⟡♡⟡
Always great to see new faces (figuratively speaking) around here! ( ^∇^)ノ
We're all super duper friendly around here, so never be afraid to start a conversation in chat or leave someone a message if you ever need any help or advice or are just looking for someone to collaborate with, myself and I'm sure the others in this thread included. (^‿^) I wish you the best of luck with your channel, can't wait to check it out myself, and look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Also, you should let us know a little bit more about yourself, just so we can get to know the personality behind the screen. I think people will be more inclined to check our your channel if they can get a little preview of the kinda person you are, you know? c: You could also pop your channel link into your signature and make it elegant or eye-catching or whatever your steeze is, along with other your other social media links (if you so choose~), so that it's easier for people to find. I hope you have a wonderful day! c:

CSGOFirah

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
just hit 100 subs i'm soo happy! I will make sure to put make the 'eye catching' signature sometime soon! Love ur signature btw