Gaming Hello Freedom!

PurePandemonium

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
PandemoniumPure
Hello, my name is Josh but I go by the youtube name Pure Pandemonium. Pure Pandemonium is a group of my friends from school who just upload some of our gameplay from random games that we play that we find entertaining and hope everyone does as well. :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello, my name is Josh but I go by the youtube name Pure Pandemonium. Pure Pandemonium is a group of my friends from school who just upload some of our gameplay from random games that we play that we find entertaining and hope everyone does as well. :)
Hey guys, welcome to Freedom! Say checked out your channel, what's your upload schedule? :D

Reactions: PurePandemonium

PurePandemonium

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
PandemoniumPure
Okay saw a few videos of yours! :D Subbed and looking forward for more! Keep up the good work, mate! Oh okay :), will you guys be playing any horror games?

Yes, when Outlast 2 comes out, one of us will be making a series out of that for sure! We're kind of experimenting with games right now and just uploading what we find entertaining to ourselves and hope it entertains others! Thanks for the sub! I'll check your channel out!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Yes, when Outlast 2 comes out, one of us will be making a series out of that for sure! We're kind of experimenting with games right now and just uploading what we find entertaining to ourselves and hope it entertains others! Thanks for the sub! I'll check your channel out!
Oh okay, yeah experiment early! :D it'll help you in the future!

Reactions: PurePandemonium

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Josh!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We encourage you to tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D