Gaming Hello Freedom!

GemsHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2016
Northern Ireland
YouTube
Hey everyone!

My name is Gareth, I'm a 21 year old Bartender and Software Engineer student from Belfast, Northern Ireland! In my spare time I'm a rugby player and a gamer! I love making videos and putting them on the internet! Really there isn't much to me, I'm just your average Joe Bloggs with a charming twist!
If you want to get to know me please don't be afraid to message me as I'm here to make friends and have fun!

Peace, Gareth!

TerabyteGaming

Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Thank you! :)
At the moment, I'm mostly playing WoW, CSGO, Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege but I'm only making videos on CSGO, Overwatch and Siege :) How about you?
I'm mainly playing GTA V, Broforce and Just Cause 3,
I also play siege so thats pretty cool!

Reactions: GemsHD

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone!

My name is Gareth, I'm a 21 year old Bartender and Software Engineer student from Belfast, Northern Ireland! In my spare time I'm a rugby player and a gamer! I love making videos and putting them on the internet! Really there isn't much to me, I'm just your average Joe Bloggs with a charming twist!
If you want to get to know me please don't be afraid to message me as I'm here to make friends and have fun!

Peace, Gareth!

Welcome to the family GemsHD, What games do you play and I like you Taco!! Makes me hungry....

Reactions: GemsHD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to Freedom !

How is rugby going ? man being a bar tender must be pretty sick !

best of luck pal

GemsHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2016
Northern Ireland
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to Freedom !

How is rugby going ? man being a bar tender must be pretty sick !

best of luck pal

Thanks for your welcome! :)
Rugby is going amazing, training with my local club as well as working in coaching with my local professional club :) Bartending is great until you get one too many drunk asshole :p

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for your welcome! :)
Rugby is going amazing, training with my local club as well as working in coaching with my local professional club :) Bartending is great until you get one too many drunk asshole :p

Sounds very good in the rugby region and I could imagine the drunk would get annoying xD