Gaming hello freedom

Ahlbin1983

New User
May 14, 2016
i have a youtube channel and i am partner whit fullscreen but i have unlinked them but i have tryed to get hold of freedom support to like answer me fast but is there a way to make it go faster or i just have to wait becuse i want to be partner whit freedom not fullscreen please help.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
i have a youtube channel and i am partner whit fullscreen but i have unlinked them but i have tryed to get hold of freedom support to like answer me fast but is there a way to make it go faster or i just have to wait becuse i want to be partner whit freedom not fullscreen please help.

Welcome to the Family Ahlbin1983, just wait becuse more you push more you have to wait. I know its turf I also have un-patient problem but in Youtube, Freedom, also with LIFE be patient is one key to succesful. Hope this helps :)

Ahlbin1983

New User
May 14, 2016
i have talked to fullscreen and they will cancel my partnership whit them and i have talked to freedom support and they said that when fullscreen is letting me go they will send the partnership to me then i can be a happy camper