Educational Hello Freedom!

Dzikawa

New User
Freedom! Member
Hi! My name is Ann and i'm an Art teacher. I'm uploading my digital painting process to my channel. I like to draw different things but mostly portraits. I also like different styles like realism, anime etc. So, if you're interested in art or any form of drawing - feel free to ask any questions and don't forget to subscribe! :3

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi! My name is Ann and i'm an Art teacher. I'm uploading my digital painting process to my channel. I like to draw different things but mostly portraits. I also like different styles like realism, anime etc. So, if you're interested in art or any form of drawing - feel free to ask any questions and don't forget to subscribe! :3
You're an art teacher? That's awesome that you can work in a place that grants you some time to work on your art. I'm terrible with art, and I tend to do better when I can alter something else with photoshopping, hah. And a side note, did you see the introduction template for the forums? They help a great deal for getting people to check out your post more often. We're dying to know more about all the members here ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/introduction-template-must-read.9723/

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool I am an artist as well - do digital and traditional work ;)