Gaming Hello Freedom!

MeGames

Rising User
Jan 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello my name is "Ívar Tumi" most people call me "Tumi" I am from Iceland and I basically started Youtube cause I like editing videos, so this is kinda me teaching my self for the future (if I still wish to proseede as a film maker in the future) I am 16 years old (19.feb 2000). I have been part of freedom for almost a year now and it has been pretty helpful to have freedom. I mainly joined the forums because I had a problem, but now I saw a video explaining this introduction. So on YouTube my name is "Me? I'm Playing games" :https://www.youtube.com/user/MeImPlayingGames I mainly upload funny moment(not so funny) and I have like a pretty dumb upload schedule witch is "Want to upload daily,Try upload almost weekly, If not than, it should go up at some point" so basically when I can and am not lazy.

So if I sound at least a tad interesting than check me out ;D also if you are looking to play some games than hit me up on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TumiJunior/l

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
wooow Iceland?!

I am SO JEALOUS! It's so beautiful...!! :'(

Anyway I'm happy to have you here! If you need anything just ask :D we're super nice!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom !! Man I really want to visit Iceland :)

keep up the good work and if you need help then just ask (y) (Y)

PaulGamesZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome! I checked out your and i like your videos and your editing, i will follow your videos :) If youlikee commedy/gaming check out my channel!:)

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :) You Will Be Reaching 100 Subs SOon. ;)

MeGames

Rising User
Jan 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!
Yeah I feel really good here, it is an awsome communety and awsome to get to be a part of it, I like it allot :)